"As it Was"

 Almost 6 years later and I'm still saying to myself, "After this test I'll be able to put cancer out of my mind", "After this doctor visit... after I get this pain checked...". Right now I'm waiting for the results of my most current MRI. I had one on my neck because of some numbness in my hands when I'm laying down and today I had to have on my back, middle and lower because of some out of the blue back pain. I had my first colonoscopy and it came back clear as clear can be. No polyps or anything. I expected a free and clear but shortly after I started having back pain that didn't come from an injury or anything. So... now I wait for more results and I keep busy and try to not worry. It's interesting how you keep thinking, "I wonder if it will come back?" and it either does or it doesn't. 

 I do know that when I'm stressed out it's worse. It's all worse, the IBS, the back pain, the racing heart, the blood pressure. The past few decades, I mean days have been stressful. 

What do you do to relax when you're stressed? I have been doing Peloton mediations before bed and then taking a few minutes to just lay down and relax my body from head to toe and I feel like it really helped get me through this MRI today. 

Also, put on music. Harry Styles came out with a new song today and we have had it on repeat today and it for sure helps me feel more relaxed and just happy! 

Till next time,

 Tonya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embrace your community. Even Batman knew he needed the Justice League, you don't have to Move this Mountain on your own.

The Laundry won't fold it's self.