I'm starting to gather my thoughts for my story. Should I go in chronological order? Start with a significant moment and then go back and work my way to that moment? Write it pure facts or make it mixed with fiction? Change the names to protect the sensitive?
 So much information, so many dramatic events. Maybe I should just make a list of the most memorable moments and then go from there.
 I was born, passed around, given up, taken in, sick, taken advantage of, self counscience, the new kid, the made fun of, the fastest, invisible, in love, played, devastated, heartbroken, loss, hopeful, in love, married, reality, disappointed, labor, soulmate, separate ways, keep trying, joy, surprise, bonus, cancer, fight, fight, fight, champion, Stand Up 2 Cancer, emergency surgery, horror, survivor, new beginnings, family, growing, love, Mountains Moved!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Laundry won't fold it's self.

Embrace your community. Even Batman knew he needed the Justice League, you don't have to Move this Mountain on your own.