Today I got to take over Stand Up 2 Cancers Instagram Story page. It was really great getting to tell my story and partner with not only Stand Up 2 Cancer but with Beautycounter as well. They are working together this month to raise money for Stand Up 2 Cancer. I am so excited to be able to tell my story and add another experience to my story. I hope someone gets to see it and feel inspired because I really believe that Hope Moves Mountains. You can donate to SU2C by going to my www.CrowdRise.com/tonyapeat page. You can also order Beautycounter products thru my web site and select my "Social On A Mission" and a % of the sales will be donated to Stand Up 2 Cancer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embrace your community. Even Batman knew he needed the Justice League, you don't have to Move this Mountain on your own.

The Laundry won't fold it's self.