I will have a web site soon that will combine all the different elements of #MyStory and I will finally get to start telling my story. My web site will be HopeMovesMountians.com and TonyaPeat.com so visit! I want it to be a central area for all the resources, inspiration and this blog.
 Right now I want to tell you about something I am calling my Beautycounter Passion.
When I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer I went thru so many tests and met with so many doctors and everything I read listed the risk factors for breast cancer. I had none. One thing I did know is that I had no idea what ingredients were in the make up and skin care products I had been using the past 15 years for the make up and even longer for the skin care products. After some research I found out that the make up including lip stick and lip gloss that I couldn't live with out had known cancer causing ingredients in it. It became my mission to switch my family and myself over to safe products. A friend sent me a care package of Beautycounter products and I instantly fell in love with the face oil. Oil for your face? That's right! It was the beginning of a transformation for me and my skin and it was SAFE! I started looking every product I could think of up on the Environmental Working Group web site and downloaded the app to my phone so I could scan products in the store. I became a rep for the Beautycounter line and started advocating for it every chance I got. I would love to introduce you to Beautycounter. It makes me feel so good every time a friend places an order because i know that is one less hazardous product they have in their house. Please check out the web site and soon there will be a one stop place for all things Tonya Peat. www.beautycounter.com/tonyapeat
 Let me know what your must haves are or things you want to try. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Laundry won't fold it's self.

Embrace your community. Even Batman knew he needed the Justice League, you don't have to Move this Mountain on your own.